Open topic with navigation
Changes in This Release
NuoDB Release 2.6 includes changes in the following categories:
See also: Resolved Issues and Known Issues.
SQL Enhancements in 2.6
- Change DML Triggers to execute once per statement instead of once for every row affected.
- Allow DML Triggers to use transition tables to access both pre-trigger and post-trigger data values.
Miscellaneous Changes in 2.6
- SORTING Null Values: depending on the optimization strategy chosen by the query optimizer, the results of sorting the records of a table in descending order could place NULL values either at the beginning or at the end of the list; they are now always placed at the end of the list, i.e. NULL values are considered to have a lower value than the smallest on-NULL entry.
- Improved performance for certain queries.
- Added a new flag to the restart command to only restart SMs that are not currently running.
- Updated the Admin Console page and icons.
- Update to GRANT syntax to support granting rights to sequences